Iranian Students Protest against Wall Street Protests CrackDown in US and Europe

A group of Iranian university students on Friday staged protest outside the Swiss Embassy which looks after US interest section in Tehran against crackdown on Occupy Wall Street demonstators across the United States and Europe.

The students condemned the US and EU violence against American and European demonstrators.

Chanting slogans against the US, Israel and other bullying powers, the protesters condemned the US and Europe suppression of global awakening.

Iranian students declared support for ongoing awakening movements in Europe and US against the corrupt western capitalist system.

The Occupy Wall Street demonstrations began last month in protest at economic inequality, the unjust capitalist system and the looting of 99% by the remaining 1% of the American society. The protests then spread to Europe and Asia.

Police have arrested hundreds of protesters in several cities across the United States as the anti-capitalist movement gathers steam in and outside the US.

Iranian officials, including the Supreme Leader, have voiced support for the American people’s protest over what they call ‘deception of both the US administration and the financial institutions.’

The say that the US Administration has deceived the people by paying several thousand billion dollars to the financial institutions in the form of bailouts to stem the so-called recession.

‘Bailout the people’, a placard of Occupy the Wall Street says indicating thet the US financial institutions have deceived the US Administration by receiving great amount of money as bailout.

Supreme Leader of Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei said the Occupy Wall Street movement would bring down capitalism in America, and underlined that the US administration could crack down on demonstrations, but would not be able to stop the movement. {+}

Tags: , , , , ,

13 Responses

  1. moh Says:
    October 24th, 2011 8:34 am

    52 Iranian Students Associations Voice Support for Occupy Wall Street Uprisings

    TEHRAN (FNA)- A large number of Iranian Muslim Students Associations in an open letter to American students on Tuesday voiced support for Wall Street protests and anti-capitalism movement in the US.

    In their letter, Islamic associations of 52 universities from across Iran praised the American students for their brave protest against the United States’ unjust economic and political system, which has shaken the pillars of the White House.

    In their letter, the Iranian students blasted the US hegemonic policies in the region and in the world.

    They also criticized the US invasion of Afghanistan following the 9/11 terrorist attacks under the guise of war on terrorism, saying that the inhumane and costly attack has yielded no result but growing hatred for the US among the world nation.

    The letter also lashed out at the US for Iraq invasion that killed, wounded and displaced hundreds of thousands of Iraqi people under the false claim of destroying Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) which were never found.

    They also blasted the US statesmen for their support for international Zionism and the illegitimate and criminal Israeli regime which is massacring innocent Palestinian women, children and people on a routine basis.

    The Occupy Wall Street demonstrations began last month in protest at economic inequality, the unjust capitalist system and the looting of 99% by the remaining 1% of the American society. The protests then spread to Europe and Asia.

    Police have arrested hundreds of protesters in several cities across the United States as the anti-capitalist movement gathers steam in and outside the US.

    Iranian officials, including the Supreme Leader, have voiced support for the American people’s uprising against Washington’s cruel policies.

    Supreme Leader of Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei said the Occupy Wall Street movement would bring down capitalism in America, and underlined that the US administration could crack down, but would not be able to stop the movement.

    Addressing tens of thousands of people in the western city of Kermanshah on Wednesday, Ayatollah Khamenei said the United States is now in a full-blown crisis because its “corrupt foundation has been exposed to the American people”.

    “They (US government) may crack down on this movement but cannot uproot it,” the Leader said. “Ultimately, it will grow so that it will bring down the capitalist system and the West.”

    The Leader’s remarks were not the first from Iranian officials, who have called the Occupy Wall Street movement an “American Spring,” likening it to the uprisings that have toppled autocratic Arab rulers in the Middle East earlier this year.

    Ayatollah Khamenei said capitalism in the West has reached a dead-end and that “the world is at a historical turn”.

    http://www.personalliberty.com/news/students-in-iran-support-occupy-wall-street-protests-48874/

  2. Group IR Says:
    October 24th, 2011 8:53 am

    thanks …… please stay in touch with us brother/sister

  3. Kera Pysher Says:
    November 1st, 2011 12:46 am

    Hiya, I very much am fond of this site & want to ask whether by any chance you would be interested in a link swap. You can evaluate my own weblog linked above. Send me an email message to Tuter1772@gmail.com if you want to discuss it. Kind Regards; Kera Pysher from Xinxiang

  4. myp2p.bz php Says:
    November 4th, 2011 3:15 pm

    You completed several good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most folks will have the same opinion with your blog.

  5. myp2p sports live free Says:
    November 4th, 2011 6:48 pm

    I previously commented onto your site and picked notify me for new commentary. Perhaps there is a way to disable that service? I’m receiving several e-mails.

  6. ::Group IR:: Says:
    November 6th, 2011 5:33 am

    we will check.

  7. Samuel Says:
    November 8th, 2011 2:55 pm

    Hi there I like your post

  8. Impact crusher Says:
    November 10th, 2011 1:38 am

    You are the wise 1 I have seen. Your write-up is excellent and ideal for these people who really want to know this sort of info.

  9. aussie chat Says:
    November 10th, 2011 11:45 pm

    rustic games is the one of the largest games promoter, with more than 3.5 million games from top publishers. They have a special deal at the moment where they are giving away 25 FREE iPad2 check it out http://www.rustic-games.com/ipad/

  10. Refrigerator Ratings Says:
    November 12th, 2011 1:11 pm

    Thank you for an interesting blog post. It really shed light on something I was not sure about. Will bookmark your blog and return in the future.

  11. Clair Dore Says:
    November 12th, 2011 4:36 pm

    Thats interesting article. This is my first time coming here and I think it has been very helpful. You are doing a good job. Great keep it up.

  12. fine sand making device Says:
    December 19th, 2011 10:22 am

    I discovered your short article occasionally, and this is really a really good write-up which express quite a few information and facts to us. I hope we are able to trade backlinks with you.

  13. benefits of nut products Says:
    December 23rd, 2011 7:35 am

    Your article left me a deep impression. The construction is simple and almost all of readers can fully grasp it. I definitely appreciated you.